DEMA-Sponsored Seminar Track 3: Sell It at DEMA Show 2014 is offering an entire track dedicated to helping attendees learn successful sales and marketing strategies that can impact their bottom line today and in the coming year. Track 3 offers topics from popular and knowledgeable speakers including Stacy Garrett, Senior Account Executive, Southwick Specialty Advertising; Rick Segel, President, Rick Segel & Associates; Tom Shay, Principal, Profits Plus; Wendi Swanson, Senior Consultant, The Freidman Group; Lynn Switanowksi-Barrett, President, Creative Business Consulting and Steve Weaver, CEO, Dream Weaver Travel. Just some of the seminar topics include:
- How to Sell Without Selling
- Making Dive Travel a Profit Center
- Inventory is NOT Fine Wine, it Doesn’t Get Better with Age – Learning to Maximize Your Inventory
- Turning Showrooming into Sales in Your Retail Store
- Customer Lies – “I’ll Be Back,” “I Have to Talk to my Spouse,” and “I Need to Shop Around.” How to Handle and Close Them NOW!
- Team UP for Success: How to Form a Quality Selling Team
- “Can I Help You?,” “Are You Finding Everything All Right?” and Other Retail Tragedies
- Five Secret Steps to Making Sales in the Retail Business and Making Your Sales G.R.E.A.T.
In addition to the sessions within Track 2, attendees will also find Track 1: Understand It, and Track 2: Market It as part of the DEMA-Sponsored Seminar Program packed with a wide spectrum of session topics that are of interest to you and meet your specific needs.
View complete session details and register for the DEMA-Sponsored Seminar package on the DEMA Show website. 2014 DEMA Members can save up to $125 on their seminar package price by registering now, before the early-bird pricing deadline of October 17, 2014. Become a 2014 DEMA Member today and SAVE! All attendees are encouraged to make the most of their Show experience by attending these seminars to help your business succeed.